Good afternoon fellas.
Yep very sad, I think a entire retirement community was taken out.
She didn't have any family heirlooms and such in the house, and it can be rebuilt. Good thing she's alive and well, some weren't so fortunate.
Good morning Mike, how are you doing? I don't think the fires will make it here, but the smoke sure has. My aunt confirmed last night that she...
Good morning fellas.
Nope not at all, the last 2 days were real windy.
Just about 2 hours south of me, I think 2000 homes burned so far. It's in the Santa Rosa area near the bay area.
I'm doing good, but a lot of other folks aren't doing so well with the fires.
Good evening Mark, how are you doing?
Lol but you were just getting used to the time change.
Lol just not Pacific time, then there's something wrong lol.
Good evening Cole, how are you doing?
To a certain degree yes, but the newer stuff is iffy.
Yep sounds like it might be totaled, I think a frame swap and the air bags will prolly do it in.
That really sucks, hopefully they can get you a nice replacement if it totals out.
Did they say it was totaled Rodney?
I'm doing good, just sat down a little while ago.
Good evening Rodney, how was your day?
Good evening Steve, how are you doing tonight?
Good evening fellas.