Good evening Dallas, how are you doing tonight?
Good evening Dave, how are you doing tonight? I didn't see a Pioneer for sale, but talked to a guy about a 1110.
Good evening Mark, how was your day?
Good evening fellas.
Good afternoon fellas. I hope everybody is having a good Friday.
Good morning fellas.
Well that sucks, at least momma made it ok though.
Good evening Mark, how are you doing tonight? Congrats on the buck.
Good night Rodney.
Have a good time at the gtg.
Good evening Rodney, how are you doing tonight?
Yep as long as the wife is ok that's all that matters.
Maybe in the future I might try a trip back east.
Way to far for me to go.
I'm doing great and nothing to exciting lol.
Good evening Steve, how are you doing?
It was pretty good, and just sat down to relax.
Good evening Jason, how are you doing tonight? Wow that's pretty bad that they think that is ok. They obviously don't ride.
Good evening Dave, how are you doing? I got a new used p51 top end in the mail, so I checked it out and it looks good.
Good evening Dallas. I'm doing great, how are you doing tonight?