All done for the night Mark?
Lol when I actually go to a chiropractor I gain a inch in height no joke.
I got my sisters birthday party on Sunday, but other than that not much.
Good evening Cole, hopefully you have a good weekend.
Good night Jason.
Lmao that's why I like the p series, they have great av.
I would try that first and see how it does. That's the newer style coil that isn't known for failing.
Here are the specs for it. And I was mistaken it's not the same coil as the farmsaw, but the trick should work.Model Profile: P39
Yes it's a decent saw, it's real similar to the farmsaw. It has the same coil witch is the blue presto lite. You can stick the coil in the oven at...
I'm doing good, and glad the week is over.
Good evening Steve, how are you doing?
That's one of those rattle your teeth out saws lol. I try to stay away from the 4 number Pioneer saws for that reason. Thank you for keeping an...
Bummer well good night.
What's up Dallas?
Good deal I'm sure that gives you some freedom now. You been messing with any saws?
I hope you do good, are you going to bring the go pro?
Wow that looks like a good deal and it's close to me. I don't know Macs very well, what model is that?
Good evening Brian, how are you doing? Is your wife doing well I hope?
Is everything ok? I'm doing good and had a great day.
Good evening Jason, how are you doing?