Good morning Dallas. I'm doing good, going to head to my sisters for the day.
Good morning Dallas, how is your day off so far?
Good morning Cole. Are you going for round two with that Stihl?
Good morning Jason. I hope you find your wallet.
Good morning fellas.
Well hopefully it will behave better next time lol.
Good evening Cole, how are you doing tonight?
Lmao good evening Jason.
I won't on purpose lol.
So should we call ya in a few hours lol?
Well did ya get any wild calls?
How are you tonight Dallas?
I'm doing good, and not fire's nearby so all is good. Did I read that right that you were driving truck?
Good evening Drew, how are you doing tonight?
Looks like your splitter is working good.
I'm doing great, I got my new used p51 cylinder ready to go on the saw. The rings won't be here till Thursday though.
Good evening Dallas, how was your Friday?
Good evening Steve, how are you doing tonight?
Good evening fellas.