:hair: :rofl: :lol: Coulda saved some gas..just tell em what to drag across the street :thumbs:
Reminds me of the Snickers commercial.. "Not goin anywhere for a while?" Definitely a biggun
Welcome aboard Matt Kloster :cheers: Good advice given.. as per normal.. a bit of saw bias. also normal. :rofl: :lol: As stated.. it depends...
Early on in the video I figured those guys thought they'd just yank it down. ;) Great job.. and some fine ash is definitely good payment :dancer:
o_O :hair: :drunk: :faint:
I done runned outta fingers :doh: Meh.. Happy Birthday Chvymn99 :cheers:
Chazsbetterhalf has been wanting one for use while splitting. :popcorn::cheers: :binoculars:
Love me some kraut.. :drool: Never made it myself, but Chazsbetterhalf's dad did. [ATTACH]
Good work Eric Schamell :yes:
Standing by.. :binoculars: :drool:
Thank you :tip: Better than not being able to find the car. :binoculars: :doh: ;)
:rofl: :lol: Is it still cooking J. Dirt ? :grizz:
Will the tripod allow you to follow the sattelites path easily? It would get tiresome wielding that antenna for an extended amount of time. And,...
Shed looks appropriately happy again. Great work :binoculars: :cool:
I don't have a welder,and haven't done any welding in many years I know the MIG's are fairly inexpensive, but what gauge metal can be properly...
Unless you can get it 15-30°F above ambient outside air temperature. IE.. Solar kiln
Better put on your waders :hair:
Umm.. I think they kinda missed a typo.. o_O
If it weren't for the border issues.. and distance.. I'd surely take that off your hands :handshake: My splitter doesn't seem to mind elm. :D
Lacking a masdam rope puller, I use my 2 ton come-a-long frequently. Good job JackHammer