This is definitely not the forum for broffle detales. :yes: But I'd never buffalo you :) BTW.. It's kind of a PITA to mis-spell things. :doh:...
:emb: As previously mentioned I forgot the detales :zip: :whistle:
Pfft .. I'll put drop cloth on the floor.. It's the sanding.. :headbang::headbang::headbang: I'll hang sheetrock anytime.. but I can't mud...
Well.. ya mighta meant "bruffle".. which I only learned tonight Thank you :tip: Bruffle.. What does Bruffle mean? - AZdictionary Makes me wish...
I was in a broffle once.. but I don't remember the detales :drunk: :whistle:
Very nice design.. and he's addressed the torque issues already :yes: Edit.. More appropriately.. the angular momentum issues. That's what was...
Just a lil kindlin ;) Do hate the ones under the nail though :doh:
Poor snakes :(
I'm no engineer.. but I also think it would add an upward deflection once the round contacts. Would it be an issue.. I've no clue Will your ram...
Especially Garter snakes :whistle: :coldone:
I may have injured it when weed-wacking :( I told Chazsbetterhalf I'm never weed-wacking again. :thumbs: Err.. I mean.. :doh: Let's save the...
X2 ^^^ :tip: :cheers:
:yes:
So.. have you all heard that the FCC is proposing to reinstate fees for Am Radio licenses? FCC Proposes to Reinstate Amateur Radio Service Fees...
[MEDIA]
X2.. Excellent advice.. :thumbs:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :startled:
Heck.. I'd likely toss cookies after a "rough" night :eek: The picture is disturbing enough :faint:
Definitely stay safe :yes:
'Nuff said :whistle: It's the food truck grease guy isn't it? :hair: Kinda funny. I picture you watching. :binoculars: and "tailing" them to...