Awesome use of stacks and the backyard X2 :yes:
:eek::eek: A little harsh.. But funny as He!! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Ok.. The Steeler fan will now return to his home under a rock :whistle:
Can't get into the fantasy football stuff Horkn Sorry bud :confused:
Looks like a great time with good friends :yes:
We get some about every 2 months or so. Still love the taste.
Congrats Sean in the woods Researching a replacement stove is how I found this site also. Have not regretted it for a single second. :thumbs:...
Welcome "aboard" Andrew77 :cheers: Interesting hobby.. pics would be cool :binoculars: :cool:
:yes:
I had to do the employment thing today.. but I've got all next week off to work the stacks. :cool: I hope the temps remain low. :thumbs:
Calling Midwinter :yes:
Huh.. UPS must be tracking me online.. :eek: Delivered this today.. [ATTACH] Not the quad.. :doh:
:eek: I'm sure they'll make it all good. :thumbs:
Not to offend anyone.. but this has been going on longer than any and all of us.. :confused: I know firsthand from when I was stationed in S....
:rofl: :lol:
:dancer::rootintootin: :rofl: :lol:
:binoculars: Pretty :cool: Too good for this bloke. :whistle: Congratulations on the upcoming retirement Woodwidow :dancer::rootintootin:
+1 ^^^
Hope your son's recovery goes well Reddingnative
Welcome aboard Fourwinds1717 :cheers: I see you've garnered some advice on splitters and wood selling. ;) I'll just say that I'd never trade in...
Nice tractor :tractor: Glad you found a bargain :yes: