That will likely/hopefully resolve the slippage. Much like a capstan :yes: Most are on boats and are metal, with a much lower friction factor,...
Well.. I would agree.. but after she retired..we go through the same amount of wood.. But little to no fuel oil. I guess everything is a tradeoff...
Good luck to y'all :yes: I heard the winner is buying drinks all around this year :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: :coldone::pete:
You're not alone on that one. I figure if I get 3 from the cat in the IS.. It's minimal investment.. especially compared to fuel oil :fart::fart:
:rofl: :lol: Well, we all know the jury's out on my case.. So I presume you mean fuelrod on this one :whistle: ;)
BTW fuelrod I was just talking to Chazsbetterhalf and told her.. "His generator shed is built better than our house." And that's not an exaggeration
:binoculars: Looks fine from my house :whistle: I think you've done a great job, and I figure you're the only one with any criticisms But.. I...
True enuff that you can obviously turn out some spindles easily enough :thumbs: Just seems that the damage to the poly roller was because it...
T.Jeff Veal. I hope you and Miz Carol have had a wonderful day. :) Congrats to you both :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
I think you'll end up pleased with those spindles. They should definitely outlast the previous one. Can you get the bolts drilled and tapped for...
If no-one else signs up, then I will. :handshake: It'll have to be on autopilot mode though. :whistle: :cheers:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I'll send my neighbors Chihuahuas :thumbs: No need to send them back. :whistle: WB yooperdave :binoculars: :cheers:
Hey SKEETER McCLUSKEY. I actually picked up some chorizo sausage at the store on Sat. Will have to go back for a bit of research
Some nice equipment and stacks :dex:
Nope.. Not joking on that one. :picard: Wish that I were though. Chazsbetterhalf and I have a 16 yr age gap.. she gets cold, I'm generally hot....
In case I neglect to say so tomorrow.. A very happy anniversary to you and Miz Carol brother :handshake: May you 2 have another 32 yrs together...
Ackkk :hair: No fires yet.. Bad enough around here.. :wacky: Yesterday, she starts the furnace in the morning.. I turn on the AC at night....
Thank you Brandon Scott :) Told Chazsbetterhalf I don't want any crappy fish :heidi: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Guess I'll have to do up a nice...
Meh.. kids are like Bumbles.. they bounce :whistle: Just don't do any headers into the wall :faint:
In that case, I'm glad you got a workout :thumbs: I'd imagine there'll be a few more sore mornings in your future. :doh: Stay the course & don't...