Well.. I would not put myself in the "regular usage" group. :whistle: Personally, I'd rather be working off a stack than clearing a work area in...
Amazon says I purchased them May 13, 2019. A new pair of chaps will be here on Saturday :yes:
Thigh is perfectly fine.. Thank you :handshake: Edit.. Guess I shoulda added this here as well.. [ATTACH] Thanks to the great PPE advice I've...
Was cutting nuisance thorn brush/trees to clear the work area. One of the smaller branches snagged and pulled the saw into my leg. I'd normally...
Could be Hawthorne, not crabapple, I've got that here as well, but very different.
Can anyone tell me what these trees are? Google images lead me to believe it's locust. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I can take other pics if necessary....
Well.. as many of might know, I can be a bit of a twit sometimes. :whistle: I have been known to not heed the advice of others, and times that I...
BTW.. Do research carefully before spending a large amount of money on advertised EMP Bags.. I've seen multiple videos in which many of them...
So, with all the craziness in the world today, some peppers are preparing for potential EMP exposure. HRCC on YouTube did a video on it...
Accckkkk :jaw: :hair::hair:
Just remember.. [ATTACH]
I would definitely suggest discussing this with your Primary care physician. They should be able to set you up with an appt with a counselor.
Well.. with certain areas of our property.. I'll run out of forward progress before I run out of rope. Without being able to lock the log, I...
Actually multi-loop pulleys are in "the wheelhouse". The mechanical advantage is more power over more time (distance). It is the simplest...
Capstans do not increase pulling power, no mechanical advantage. Biggest benefit is that it's a clutch-based system (my understanding of it) that...
Can't answer that definitively.. not sure, but it's a bit less efficient that the previous one when he purchased the house. :headbang: I think...
Now.. If I had the skill set and the equipment to make a capstan winch that could be tree anchored, and use the quad to pull line, it'd be much...
No sailing. I looked a lot into capstan winches for potential use moving logs in the woods. Still too slow for my liking, but effective. I've...
Oh my :eek: TMI my friend :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Ive got a coworker that goes through roughly 45-50 face cord per year in his forced air wood burner.. :eek: :hair::wacky: I couldn't deal with...