:rofl: :lol: Well, I don't believe everything I see on the "net" ;) I think the man in charge figured I needed a little reminder that I should...
No.. It only cut through the outer layer and the first level of padding. Didn't cut into the secondary weave, that may be Kevlar?? Lots of...
Oh my :eek:
Myself as well.. thanks Thank you as well Well.. it's certainly invasive in my opinion. Too small for firewood, too many thorns, and a...
Thank you as well True enough.. lucky that I heeded good advice. :handshake:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Now that's funny:thumbs:
It's anecdotal at best.. however.. When we purchased this property in 2010, they didn't account properly for property taxes. Our mortgage went...
I've caught flack for my Poulan 4218, and I know plenty of people who've had nothing but problems with Poulans.. doesn't change the fact that the...
Sorry to hear that.. I was hoping for more cloud cover today.. but alas.. the weather guessers missed it again :doh: Clouds are coming in now.....
No doubt :thumbs::thumbs:
Yes.. was clearing clutter with an inappropriate tool.. ie.. chainsaw rather than loppers (left at the house).. and had a small branch grab and...
Ahem.. the "third" one is protected as well :whistle: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Although I do love our small corner of Western NY.. It would not meet your 2nd Amendment criteria, and property taxes are one of the nation's...
Aaacckkk.. again :jaw: :hair::hair:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Fully concur :thumbs:
Who said she wasn't :rofl: :lol: Edit.. I'll have you know.. I'm a perfectly acceptable tool.. Err.. :doh: You're not an isolated case.. I...
Welcome aboard dave mclenan :cheers: You'll find a lot of people of like mind here. :yes: Although brand loyalties can be very strong :eek:...
Was gonna mention walnut. Haven't really burnt any, but it's low on the BTUs
Yes.. I've often said.. "Life changes in a split second." It's as true today as the first time I heard it.
Extremely true. You're very smart to be conservative. Most accidents often occur after someone is tired, and not at their peak.