Hadn't heard of this program until today. Seems like good emergency comm software utilizing DStar and RF [MEDIA]
Ya know the saying.. "Bosses are like diapers, always on your arse, and often full of chit"
:eek: :rofl: :lol:
Glad to see your getting some chaps. :yes: Great investment in your safety. As a person who is a music fanatic, I can't imagine not listening....
Glad you're enjoying your vacation. :yes:
I'd also check the carb boot for cracks
:yes: My new pair hasn't arrived yet, hopefully tomorrow.
Welcome aboard Donald Stamper Nice place, and some huge rounds there o_O If you have any ash, definitely work it up. :thumbs:
Yep.. If we could redraw the state line as such.. [ATTACH] Life would be very different. There would still be the urban districts of Buffalo,...
I really like the tiered look. :cool: Looking good Horkn :cheers:
:emb: Yeah.. I was worried about next year's wood when on the off-shift. We discussed it.. and it's still cheaper than fuel oil
It's moved me many times over the years Very important to me. Ironically.. I just put it on again.
Myself as well :dex: And yes.. I feel I've been blessed with more than I deserve. But I am extremely grateful for each blessing. :) I was...
[MEDIA]
Do I get a parting gift?? :rofl: :lol:
Congratulations sirbuildalot :tip: Impressive stacks. The equipment is kinda nice also. ;)...
That round's a monster.. I don't blame the table :bug:
My guess is something in the hickory family. I'm sure others will have a more definitive answer Time to :saw::axe::stacker:
Unfortunately too true :confused:
X2