Trust me, we can't wait! Hoping Dan and my father-in-law can come along with us this year.
Yes sir, I always do the bore cut method, and I prefer doing a humbolt face cut most of the time but this instance was ideal for a standard face....
We would love to hang out with you as well! Try to make it to a GTG with us this summer, we will be at Dennys this spring. You will have a blast...
blacksmith and I removed a dandy dead red maple on Sunday. Probably the biggest red maple I've ever taken down, standing close to 65 feet and...
It's sickening
I think it bottomed around -8.....lol
.....that make all that hard work of climbing, cutting, loading, hauling home, unloading, splitting, stacking, waiting patiently for the wood to...
I'm at around/about 2.75-3 full cord or so.....in par with an average burning season (5.5 to 6 cord)