[ATTACH]
I always have one or two with me, big'uns....
It's a blast. We look forward to these GTG's all year.
In this particular instance, I totally agree. For buildup that badly in a half season, they're burning wet wood......
Spark arrestors are required by most insurance companies I've dealt with, I do know they have their pros and cons, the buildup can be a big con. I...
This right here is NO BUENO!! Moisture issues in the wood and/or low-idle fires..... Saw this on FB today and thought I'd pass it along.......
Yeah I know.....gotta change that!
I certainly hope so. You and I need to get together more often, we live too close to each other not to!
I've always liked red maple for firewood, as others have said it's a great "middle-of-the-road" wood, the only real downside is you don't get a...
You know it!! [ATTACH]
I can tell you Joe and I are really looking forward to coming out, hoping to talk my wife into it also, and my son Dan and possibly my FIL....
Sadly, if things keep trending as they are, there won't be any gasoline saws in the near future. Let's hope they get hydrogen worked out or...
I'm on my second bag, not even sure who made it as it was a gift from my FIL, but it's lasted for many years now. That being said, I really like...
Yep silver maple
Funny thing is when I went up to see if it was loose, I touched it and it shattered....lol It was really cold in the am and that plastic was...
Yes, it was chilly! And yeah they're keeping the wood. We've done a ton of work for this homeowner over the years, they have a huge peacock/duck...
We usually start burning right around the second week of October, and heat exclusively with wood usually til the second week of May, depending on...
It's a fire extinguisher box, the family has an OWB around 20 feet from the base of the tree, thats where he used to keep the extinguisher but...
Those silvers can be a real treat. Especially when frozen and the hinge snaps out at 5" thickness. ..
It was a dandy red. I've done many silvers this size and much bigger, but this was the biggest red.