I'm really gonna miss you there, I hope things work out and you can suprise us by being there! If not, we gotta make plans for you guys to come...
This is fixing to be a good thread! Now I'm really getting the itch.
When we rebuilt the entire house I switched to PEX and put a Mani-block in (it's like a circuit breaker box for the water lines), I'll shut all...
I'm kicking around digging out my stuff and doing it again this year, I still have around 13 gallons in the basement from years past.... I do...
Congrats buddy, looking forward to hanging out with yas!
I think we all were, that tree was alot of work! Had a blast though!
definitive dave has a store on the web, Chainsaw Conservation Components. I deal with him quite often, he also has an ebay store and if he can't...
Yeah, that ain't happenin.....lol
I'm a locomotive electrician at Juniata for NS. 22 years....
You work for one?
That's your idle adjustment plate. And yea it won't be in contact with the screen if the choke is on....
Good stuff, I've got a ton of locust to cut yet in the coming weeks/months. One job has several tall, straight 18" diameter trees, gonna be a...
Greg that was a BIG 'UN. I love em like that! Some great wood there for sure, I love working up oak.
I work for a Class 1......did you know that?
Hope you have been well, brother!
Im going to try and be there by mid-day Thursday this year. If things work out.
Was outside bringing in some locust this evening, got a few pics of the stack at dusk.... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
By the trends I'm seeing, it's gonna miss us here in the Central PA mountains..... :(
Nice day for sure!
Save some misery with splitting that big crotch and block that baby up with the saw..... Nice score right there!