Lot of work, a rest is well-deserved! Nice looking processing area, Greg!
I fixed it for ya... Nice looking place to work up some wood!!
I've had my stoves since 2008 and 2012 respectively, never changed a door gasket yet. But the glass gasket on my Napoleon 1900p is gonna need...
It was 0° here the past several nights, storm rolls in and temps go up into the low 40s, dumps 3 inches of rain...... Storm passes and it drops...
Wow, that's a hammer! Imagine being the poor soul who wounded that beautiful deer and never being able to find it...... I've had that happen to...
When they come out with a "Grabber" edition, I'll get one to match my 1971 Maverick Grabber! [ATTACH] Congrats bushpilot, sounds like a great...
I use the term ma'am or miss. If it offends them, then there's really no further need for me to communicate with them again. It's that simple....
My actual stack isn't a Holz Hausen. It's a "Holzlager" (wood warehouse, yes I made that up) which is a giant rectangular stack. I was simply...
my stack would take almost double the space if I didn't stack it tight together. I've got to maximize the space I have.
Holz Hausens work or else they'd have never become a long standing tradition. But I will say (as I have yet to build one myself) that they're...
It's been almost 10 years since the install, it's like a member of the family!! It's been an amazing appliance, saved me many thousands and...
Never ended up doing it yet, but this link really makes me think it'd work.. You'd need a set of slack chains front and back I think, but it'd be...
Definitely a porkie....
Thanks buddy! Won't be too much longer now til the warmer weather and longer days return.....we're almost "over da hump"!
We got a dusting last evening and yes that wind today was cold! We are planning on starting a removal tomorrow but it's looking like it may not...
...on a mix of locust, hard maple and chestnut oak this evening, supposed to hit near 0° again overnight..... The Napoleon NZ300 in the living...
I love playing and working out in the snow, been needing an excuse to get another newer snowmobile!
I was MEGA-BUMMED this blizzard missed us.... I've been waiting YEARS for another BIG storm...
I also hope Stephiedoll can make it too!
That's excellent news!! Gonna be an epic GTG!