Between Bellwood and Altoona
After several years of trying to find a venue for a GTG here in Central PA, blacksmith and I have finally found the perfect place for it. I've...
I have several local properties that are accessible, the farm isn't easy to get sap off of with no snow (I use my sled), I have to travel all...
I'm still up in the air about doing it. I have so much on my plate and not really anyone to help, but I really have the itch to do it this year....
My smoker/grilling wood is stacked in skinny splits at the end of the stack. Cherry, apple, pear, sassafras, hickory, and mullberry make up the...
My local guy shortens and lengthens any chain and does it very reasonable.
Can't go wrong with those saws!
I love enjoying that glow myself. Makes it all worth it!! [ATTACH]
I fixed it for ya buddy. Nice haul!
Beautiful knife!! What a great gift, but it went to a great man!
Great job! Reward that young man!
Another reason oak and locust are my faves. I can go almost two full weeks of burning 24/7 before either have to take any ash out of my stoves...
If it's something on our end, we will do whatever we can to rectify it my friend. We consider you a valued longstanding member, and if you ever...
That's an antique wheelbarrow I rebuilt years ago, there's a thread on it here somewhere... It's due for another overhaul, the wood planks are shot
That's weird, I'm using Chrome and it works..
Can I re-burn chunky wood coals found in ash Seems to work for me....whats the exact procedure you use to paste links, Mike?
Couple more loads like that and you could host a GTG, Sparky!
Right now I'm burning some locust that has been stacked, top-covered and seasoning for almost 6 years, and some beech that has been seasoning for...
deleted?
I'll put the hot ashes inside the keyhole firepit to cool off, and around every 2 months I'll empty them from the firepit into a compost pile.