You went a tad deep in this one spot......[ATTACH] I'm not beating you up, just dropping an honest assessment. The rest of it looks good....
I'll have pieces of locust that do that after a long slow burn when you open the door, poke it into coals and the air hits it.... That slo-mo...
I know mulberry really puts on a firecracker show.....
Daang, guys, I'm jealous! Wish I was there to see all yinz!!
That's an apple of some sort IMO....at least the bark and twigs look like it.
I'm hoping we have a nice turnout, I'll try and update the name list soon. It will be a great time!!
There's the world famous Horsehoe Curve (where the big trains go over the mountain) it's a well-known engineering feat, all kinds of little things...
Beech. Great wood, I'm loading some 10yr seasoned beech into the stove as we speak!
That's an incredible tree, I'd be heartbroken to have to be the one to take it down, but I'd sure love to climb it!!
Dang they look good, Skeeter!!
It's mild, I like it. Kevin (Chvymn99) uses it for cheese, if I recall correctly. To me it kinda has a "cotton candy" smell to it when...
Adjusting your math for the taper of the logs would drive me crazy.... I'm detail-oriented, but not THAT detail-oriented!! :hair:
As long as they're with you, that's ok. We need to know how many bodies are coming so we can figure out the grub situation.....and there will be...
Outstanding!
It's lived in by the caretakers of the club, it's off-limits.
It worked for me, give it another shot buddy...I had to edit it so you may have tried when I was editing....
I sure hope you guys can come, make a week out of it if you can!!
The site of the GTG is situated in the mountains of Central PA in a tight little gap called Riggles Gap. The grounds consist of 500 acres. There...
I can promise you all it will be a great time. We will probably start hauling logs there as soon as we figure out a date, the club has several...
Yes they have electric at the lodge and pavilions for sure