Where there’s a will (or in this case, a dollar to be made), there’s a way! Strong work and great year for the snowmobile. I’ve seen a lot of them...
Completely ran out in the garage so replenished from the barn this afternoon between shifts. Sitting at just shy of 5 face cord of red oak splits...
Most of us are! The first step is admitting it:rofl: :lol: Great job Kamo!
Good problem to have as long as you got product!
-11 here. Gonna load the furnace with maple and the stove with nuglies when I get home!
Feeling forgotten once more?:confused: Even if I didn’t want to heat with wood any more, it’s too late. CSS firewood is an outlet/coping mechanism...
I’d give it another couple years:rofl: :lol:
X2....the trickle down:hair: I was saying this to my wife about the value of silver possibly going up significantly. Sure it’s great if your...
:picard:There’s nobody else quite like you brad! You’re one of a kind, and I mean that in the kindest way!:handshake: You see what nobody else...
Beautiful saw brad! You deserve it:yes: Can’t wait time hear more about it and what your impressions are!
Already was thinking I would try to hand split more this year than last. If fuel prices keep trending up, it’ll just be easier to justify!
Thanks for clarifying this Cash Larue I was starting to worry about what you were doing with your days off:rofl: :lol:
Nice thing is you don’t have to feel taken advantage of by him any more! Everyone needs to know their threshold for how much they can tolerate....
Wow! At that price, hard to justify getting the logs. Had no idea it was that pricey.
Time sure does fly by doesn’t it? Glad business has been good for you. I’m a bit south of you and haven’t gotten quite the snowfall you have. Up...
Those, my friend, are some beautiful stacks! Well done!
Welcome to the forum! You’ll love it here:yes: Were all cutting for next year and beyond:rofl: :lol:
nice! Have you ordered logs before! Watched some videos on people who do this as well as gathering firewood through scavenging or cutting in the...
I hear ya brother!:rofl: :lol: Keep piling it up!
Actually been thinking about this the last couple days. Seems like it has been a colder than average winter for most of the country with greater...