If you feel like to stepped in a giant bear trap, you probably did:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Politics in the wood pile? Yeah, you guys are probably right. Maybe not the best place. People seeking out the knowledge and community the club is...
This was what came to mind when I read your post!:rofl: :lol:[ATTACH]
What you need to do is pick up one of those vacant lots in town on the county auction for a few hundred bucks, then have all the Tree trimmers...
It is a nice way to have blocks of time off without using vacation days! Always have appreciated having work:yes:
Dungy grew up in the nearest bigger city to us. He’s always stayed involved in the community and returns to do speaking engagements and what not....
Always three 12’s a week. Not always the easiest, but have preferred it so far!
A real head turner:rofl: :lol: Who said God doesn’t have a sense of humor?
We all need to remember it’s just money and things! Thanks for the perspective, Jeff. I’m sure it will serve her well, knowing where it’s...
Filing it away now! Thanks jeff:handshake:
Just discovering this thread:coffee: Great idea! Just finishing up my shift in the next hour or so, then it home to load the furnace before going...
He may have a log cabin, but you have traits like reliability, strong worker, respectful, dedicated, loyal, friendly. These are the things that...
I wouldn’t count 1 degree temperature drop as failure! Strong work Dennis:salute: Keep er crankin’
I knew someone would say it!:rofl: :lol: I hope I never grow up! Now that there’s funny:rofl: :lol:
That 6 way crotch is impressive! Bet you had fun sawing on that:saw: I’d be setting that stuff aside in my “all nighter” stack:yes:
I’m in the same boat:rofl: :lol: I had filed that one away, but still not sure what FIFY means from last week
Tread lightly my friend! I’m sure she appreciates the heat come winter
Haven’t really started splitting yet but broke a couple bigger white oak rounds down the other day to carry to truck and they were frozen. You’re...
Gotta love it when a plan comes together! That’ll keep ya busy for a while:yes:
Promises made, promises broken:rofl: :lol: