Right there with ya! Ton to split and stack here too!
Can’t beat that, and didn’t have to go far either to get it! Win win!:thumbs:
Love watching the chips fly with mulberry! Love burning it even more!
Haven’t been out to cut since Monday. Tuesday, I plowed along the woods to clear an area for processing wood and also plowed path to my wood yard....
I bought 2 cases of bar oil at blains farm and fleet this past fall. I’ll have to look at what I paid but I figured it was a good price. I bought...
I’m with you brad:thumbs: If they do go up, I just don’t see it being that much. Do you typically have firewood left for sale this time of year or...
:rofl: :lol: Thanks I just spit my Dr Pepper out when I read that first line! So true though! We all need to show our wives this thread... “see...
Brad, could this be heaven?:saw: :drool:
Hoping for at least one pickup load in the morning myself! 15 here and just loaded the furnace with some more red oak. Also threw a few chunks in...
Glad it’s warming up Dennis! That polar vortex style cold is some rough stuff:thumbs::shiver:
Sad but true! How do they say it? Common sense ain’t so common any more?
repeats get the same price from the first time I sold to them, and if I can get my same average I did this past season, I’ll be content. If...
I can think of worse problems:rofl: :lol:
I was thinking the same thing jason:yes: I hate to see anyone leave the forum or be given the boot. We all have too much in common to let a good...
Sounds like a great opportunity for someone who needs some firewood. I guess I’d check into it before committing. There’s a guy I’ve watched on...
Fabulous idea:handshake: And best way to kill a conversation is to not respond! BTW, what would be the protocol for asbestos underwear abatement?...
You gotta consider your audience! When the mind resides in the gutter, it don’t take much to keep it there:rofl: :lol:
:rofl: :lol: I’ve got friends and family in both categories and you’re probably right! I was being optimistic, not realistic:rofl: :lol:
:jaw:X2!
Although inconvenient, I’ve heard Texans are pretty darn tough people, so if that’s true, they’re well equipped to weather this storm!