Those trunk rounds’ll add up! I’ll let you know how much I get out of it. Cord and a half seems like a good guess:thumbs:
Thanks ac! Got the one half of the top pretty well taken care of. Gonna start on the other half next, then the cutting should be all trunk pretty...
Bump stops a couple times on the way home!
Always:rofl: :lol: Made the trip 2x today. Another 2x tomorrow is the plan:thumbs:
I’m sure that started with “hey dude! Hold my beer“ :rofl: :lol:
My neighbors cut in a return air in the wall above their wood stove and will run the fan on their central gas furnace to move the heat around the...
One of my favorites too for the same reasons:thumbs:
Cut down a cherry tree about as big as any cherry tree I’ve taken down before. 31” diameter where I fell it. Splits into 2 trunks. Ought to yield...
First, I sawed up the oak trunk[ATTACH] Then, I loaded up as much as I could for the first load.[ATTACH] Then I loaded 7 big oak rounds on the...
It was heavy for sure! Probably shouldn’t lift everything I do. Hard headed I guess:headbang: That oak doesn’t have to be that big to be heavy though.
I know! It was a hard sell:rofl: :lol:
Fell and got after I nice oak this afternoon with the family! Got the top all broke down. Made a fire for them too warm by (they wouldn’t take my...
Better than wading through the slop in a few days! Nice work and beautiful looking weather:yes: Got out myself and yep, snow stuck to everything,...
I’m still gonna go cut a load this afternoon because of how nice the weather is, but you’re absolutely right! I know every round is going to have...
Told my wife the same thing! Why even bother sending a bill out for that much, if they even are:whistle: As if people are going to even pay...
I was having the same thought about soft ground. Give it another week here and if you tried that, the round would just disappear into the...
:saw: Nice you still have some to sell:yes: Is the ground freezing up any overnight? When the temps are milder, My father in law will cut all day...
I guess it all depends on how bad the thaw is and how long it lasts. If I have a few hours at a time to cut, I’m not against using a wheelbarrow...
That’s cool Jason :yes: We use drager ventilators at work.
That’s a great days work! Two truck/trailer loads:thumbs: All that weight helped you off that slippery slope!