Got an additional three loads out of the big ole cherry this morning. Ground got a little crispy overnight but by the time I pulled out with the...
Customer for life! I’ve got some dead standing stuff that I need to get to. Not a lot of it, but especially the one tree is pretty big. This helps...
Don’t you hate buying something that you forgot at home! I swear, I do it all the time:headbang: Hopefully, you at least caught some fish:yes:
My hats off to anyone who can negotiate elm rounds for cherry splits:rofl: :lol: Make sure he knows they were cut with a husqvarna. May seal the deal!
Bark less separate from bark on due to shelf life? Amazing what comes crawling out of the rounds. Mice, salamander, ants, spiders, and grubs are a...
Those big ones yield a lot of splits. Nice work!
He never had a reason to love elm....he may have one now:rofl: :lol:
I was pretty surprised too! So tall, I figured the whipping action of the fall would have broken more than it did.
Each year, I section more and more of what I cut! Age and experience is what makes you the wiser as you well know. Almost three weeks ago, I took...
I’m back to work for four nights starting tomorrow night too. Have had the last 5 off so I can’t complain:D
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] That answers my previous question. Love spearing! Not the greatest here is southern Michigan any more. Drove out to...
Pike?
Always fun having the wildlife near the house. We’ve had a few white tails moving through our property at first and last light on their way to...
We were up to the low 40’s here in southern Michigan. Got some firewood today and heading back for my second load, it was pretty slushy. Got the...
First thing I got today were the 5 oak rounds I had left from the trunk yesterday. I lifted the first four into the truck, but could not get the...
Got most of it processed today. 5 more cuts to finish the trunk tomorrow. Would have stayed and made them but I had to run to get the kiddos from...
That’ll be nice to have it done like you want it to be. Worth the wait! Can’t wait to see pics of it workin hard:yes:
For sure I’ll bet there’s some pretty stuff on the inside. Come and get it and it’s yours:thumbs: I was surprised it never split over the years to...
I agree Eric! One of the best all around woods IMO, and it splits so nicely:axe:
Slowly:picard: Biggest problem is any sand, snow, or ice at the intersections and she wants to slide If I brake too hard, so I take it pretty easy.