Sounds like your working towards a goal and that’s what matters! Medical is ridiculous and can sure throw a wrench in the plans:headbang: Having a...
This is what sets you apart from you’re competition. Lot of irresponsible realtors And bankers who don’t care what happens to their customers...
Well done! My wife and I discuss all our financials, but there’s no doubt as to who the brains of the outfit is! I’m lucky to have her:yes:
I’m sure it’s effective or they wouldn’t advertise that way!
I think diversity is the name of the game. Some at home, some in the bank. Just like we diversify with our investments. Lately, I’ve been thinking...
X2
Great testimony! I think people feel it’s impossible, but if you whittle away at it and don’t give up, it can happen quicker than you ever could...
We want to do more with the garden this year too! Had been shrinking it each year for a couple years, but now we’re gonna head the other way:rofl:...
Wifes grandpa used to always say,”if you can work with your hands you won’t go hungry”. Becoming more and more true with fewer and fewer people...
Paid our house off almost 5 years ago. I’m sure you’ve all seen my pickup truck:rofl: :lol: I’ll let you all determine whether I have a payment on...
Wife and I just met with financial guy last week. He was giving us a review of last years performance and I told him exactly what your...
Lots of what DNH is talking about sure aligns with his stuff! Good practices to have:yes:
Good point:yes: Means different things to different people!
Good advice to live by:yes: Not a question of if the rainy day comes....it will and you can count on it! My house has prepared all our “stacks”....
The separation wasn’t that complicated! I don’t know what all the hype is about:rofl: :lol:
So far, the two trunks are separate all the way down with only 3 more cuts to make. Notice the dark line on the end of the log. Old leaves wet...
I couldn’t describe Michigan seasons Where I’m at any better!
No, you? I imagine some would be dry enough to burn. Heard of a lot of people burning dead wood right after cutting it. Imagine you’d just want to...
I think it’s the majority of what I cut this year, so there’ll be lots of pics coming once splitting commences!
After today, I’ve gotten five truckloads of the cherry out. What’s left should make it 6, which is 2 cords, but I cut smaller stuff than you do,...