I know!:rofl: :lol: I couldn’t bring myself to say it last night:rofl: :lol:
Um, yeah! You could say that! Last year I had a pile of rounds that was approx 17 cord if I remember correctly. This year... Pile #1[ATTACH] And...
I’m scared brad! I’m truly scared! I need to update some pics of the hoard so you can truly feel the pain! Figure if it stays warm like it says...
That’s a great story! Must’ve figured that was the motivation he needed, huh? What was your plan if he was ok with mom doin his job?:rofl: :lol:...
That sled is looking awesome! Keep us posted. That’ll come handy in that deep snow you got:thumbs:
Was that you today brad?[ATTACH]
Low 40s and sunny today but back down to 13 tonight so widely be putting more oak in tonight. Put a few in before I left for work so she has some...
[MEDIA]
Is that the same pile you were working on yesterday? Always nice to see your pile of rounds shrinking and split pile growing:thumbs: Nice work brad!
I’m no pro either and never take chances with something n that’ll actually do damage. Well, significant damage at least:rofl: :lol:
Can’t say I blame ya:rofl: :lol: nothing makes a better wood hauler than a turd, in my opinion. Fell small tree across bed? Sure, why not. Can I...
Id have moved my Jeep too! Sonoma? Not so much:rofl: :lol:
He’ll yeah they’re essential! Mine never got a break:rofl: :lol:
Good advice here! I treat my truck like it’s a v8 but it definitely doesn’t pull like a v8 or handle a load like a v8! Next one will definitely be...
Kinda waiting myself to see what I charge this summer/fall when I start delivering. Lot can change between now and then!
Looks like ash and from the scuff on the bark, it looks like it’s coloring is consistent with ash but let’s see a split before I give my final...
Not dumb! I wondered the same thing. Either that or we’re both dumb:rofl: :lol:
Nice when you don’t have to take the bark home with cherry! Can be such a mess:hair: Nice score:yes:
With this one, yes, but it’s funny you say that, cause the other day, I was cutting down a small tree and I looked at the truck and thought to...
Never enough hours is there? Let me know when you figure it out:rofl: :lol: