Sure is! At that price, Ill come pick it up at your place and drive it down the road and sell it for almost twice as much! There’s a guy on...
I held this year for a lady I’ve sold to for three years. Inconvenient, and in the end, didn’t want as much as she said. I’ll accommodate her but...
I cut all my stuff 16” long and I can easily get a third cord in my truck, which is a gmc sonoma
This is exactly what I was gonna post. Last season, I averaged just over 90 bucks a face. Only stacked for one customer. Majority was deliveries....
I’d decide what it would take per delivery for you to be willing to keep them as a customer, and if they’re not willing to pay it than that’s up...
Glad you’re still here:yes:
That’s commitment brad to not do anything about it until you got a pic! My instinct would have been to grab where I felt the pain. For sure glad...
Always a surplus of people misusing public land! Sounds like even the state employees! I need to get to where I’m not cutting the stuff that’s so...
Not many people that do it around here. Spears are both hardwater hardware spears that my father in law ordered a few years ago out of wyoming....
No messing around for that to be an afternoon load. You must be going better out there! That state land is working out well for you. Is there a...
Paid off this time! Makes the other times worth the effort, huh?
No wasted space in that trailer! Awesome load. I’ll bet he appreciated the firewood. :yes:
That kinda wood adds up quick, don’t it? I’m in the same boat here waiting for the ground to firm up and dry out:yes:
He has a good point here folks!
I would have too. Only way to get even with it for all the work it took
I’ve always enjoyed cutting splitting and burning cherry. Seemed like a good all around wood!
Not much else to do in that situation! Bet you were glad you removed the powerhead:yes:
May not be the safest, but I’d cut it from the uphill side and make my cut as close to the small tree as possible. Be ready to step to your right...
Nice logs and some family time too! Can’t beat it:yes:
I couldn’t help myself and the ground froze up good overnight so I ran and got the rest of the big ole cherry after work this morning.[ATTACH][ATTACH]