Took home all the trophies it sounds like too!:rofl: :lol: Adversity....becoming a thing of the past! Few want a challenge any more let alone any...
What’s windchill?:rofl: :lol:
Can’t beat that distance for hauling to storage!:rofl: :lol: Once again, solid load!:salute:
Not sure exactly how much we got overnight with all the drifting but quite a bit. Supposed to be into the 30s next week so we may be seeing some...
That’s the plan. Just need to improve it a bit for next season for the way I abuse it:rofl: :lol:
It was fun! I’ll keep em coming:yes:
Maybe I’ll throw some on mine. Cheaper and install and forget. One way or another, I’ve decided I need to do something!:rofl: :lol: I have nowhere...
That’s for sure!:thumbs:
:hair::hair:
Nobodies safe from me!:rofl: :lol:
Those are some good questions that I wouldn’t be able to answer but there’s a lot of guys here on the forum who have the load leveling air bags...
I’ve always thought simpler times were better times and that just seems to be confirmed in my mind the older I get. I grew up just before tech...
That would make sense. I’ve always been amazed that these huge trees survive so long and so much and then, given the right conditions, they don’t!...
My favorite type too:yes: Sometimes they can put up quite the protest now!
FIFY?....sorry, you gotta bring me up to speed on that one:rofl: :lol:
Trust me, it’s torture when I borrow the father in laws Ford F-250 4x4 with the v10, when I have a lot of stuff cut that I need to get out of the...
Sometimes never the right timing, buu it t you gotta make hay while the suns shining! Looks like you wasted no time, and I’m sure when you’re...