:yes: Some soils are worse than others. Well drained areas seldom cause a problem. My garage is on about 12 ft of road fill. (chucks of asphalt...
I like the part that it is three structures. Because that is sitting on the ground, winter frost will have a say and can lift it up a ways. Being...
I can't even imagine the work and responsibility of owning and taking proper care of a horse. Here in Maine, the winters are long and cold,...
My doctor admitted to me he spent thousands on his wife 15 yr old cat! I didn't ask the outcome. My daughter spent $4000 on a dog in two days...
Great Avatar. best way to share is with pictures. Stay well and stay safe.
Take a big breath, then let it all go. You have done good for that cat, and that is where it is. Sleep well knowing you did your humane duty.
Really enjoyed this thread, first time I saw it. We did the same thing to our home. Raised ranch. Son and his family up, us down. Did a...
Maybe you could ask your wife if you can put it up someplace you want for a given timeline. Take pictures, admire it and when ready pass it...
new to this thread. What a good one it is. Love the story line going in it. Hope the birth goes well. That is an exciting time in your life....
Wasp just don't play nice, not at all. Ya do what you have to do to get rid of them before they get you. Them and hornets. Bad news.
Congratulations buZZsaw BRAD , Glad you have the sign. It is in good hard working hands.
I'll run the air, pay the bill and move on. No need to be miserable esp at this stage in life.
Looking good there! Secure for the heating season.
Seems when shortages occur, it is more regional. We went through a dry period in 2008-2009, One year we had an overproduction/stock up and they...
Hi Molly. I love bean salads, but have to be careful of the added sugar. there are a number of bean salads recipes available. Gazpacho, I...
Recovery from the the pneumonia is good, except I am so short of breath. Just walking to the bathroom leaves me huffing and puffing. I have to...
Those eyes are creepy. I couldn't have it in the house.
Depends on how you look at cost. I am loosing my friends related to herbicide exposure 50 yrs ago. perhaps the goats would be more a working...
I have seen hell on earth from herbicides. There has to be another way to get unwanted vegetation in control. I.E goats!
Another picture of the hail [ATTACH]