Congratulations my friend. You will love being Grampy. You get to spoil them, and then let the parents deal with them. Makes some lasting...
That tropical storm passed through last PM. Lost our power for a while. in the news this AM that 91000 lost power. Also a woman lost her life...
I think they are bob cats. [ATTACH]
I would be looking around for any other suspect trees while you have the equipment handy. That tree could have been a home wrecker.
We have the big cats here, I mean right here. One was shot on the corner of my house lot a few years back. I have a picture of it somewhere....
Many thanks for the comments about our family loss. So hard to accept the reality of the loss when someone is so young.
Thank you.
Nephew on my wife's side. He left a dependent mother and a adult autistic son among others. We all live within 4-5 miles of each other.
We lost a nephew this weekend. He was in his 50's Had drinking issues. He was in his truck, not driving. ? if the heat got him. What a mess...
Wow, I didn't see this thread until today! Looks like you all had a fun working visit. Many familiar faces. Sounds like Dave has a solid time...
You always impress me with your optimism. I find it hard to look forward to a month from now. I do look foreword to getting my daily fix of...
Welcome to our family. Hope you stick around. Chat a bit here and there. Share your wood experiences and other adventures. Pictures are welcomed.
I've been told my military cooks that they put egg shells in the coffee grounds. They claimed it improved the taste. I can't say it did anything...
What is your avatar? For a while, I thought it was a turtle, but not sure what it is now???
So, slow is OK. Pay is the same isn't it? Be very grateful you can do the work.
[MEDIA]
And that "Bam" might be you finding out you are going to be a grandfather. Now doesn't that make you feel your age. I don't know what young...
Yup, 4 tons from Woodpellet Warehouse Jay Me. MWP, my preferred pellet. I'll take delivery later on. Room is an issue right now.
I like "normal" temps. Sometimes we can go days without overheating, but this year is an exception for sure. TOO HOT, TOO HUMID. Add that to...
I'm impressed with that poem. I shared it on my friends only FB page.