Air is much better today! Grateful
I remember him well. The Ed Sullivan show didn't want to show all his moves as some felt they were obscene. I liked Blueberry Hill, but didn't...
Thank you for sharing your pictures TrinitySouth99 I really enjoy looking at them. Haven't been much of anyplace this year so those are a...
:fart::fart::fart:
Must be one of those "out of body" experiences. :hair:
I'm not anxious for summer to come to an end, and the loss of day light, but I am anxious to have cooler weather. Those long stretches of hot air...
Talked to SmokeyTheBear today and wished him a Happy Birthday. He received the stylist that wildwest sent. Both arrived on Thursday. How he...
Happy Birthday SmokeyTheBear Hope you are feeling better and home soon.
Same here in Maine. Not noted for being hot. I have been running two AC units just so I can keep the inside temp under 78 F. Going to open...
Stinny I am so very so very sorry for you loss. Our pets are family. Loss is such a empty feeling. You will be comforted by your memories of...
I heard a bird chirp that a stubborn old bear was having a birthday Monday. He starts a new decade!
Yes, He is in rehab following a fall with fx hip. Not sure about the rules at Cedars where he is, but most all Rehabs and nursing home don't...
He has his tablet. His problem is the tablet doesn't respond to his finger touch. WW is sending him a stylist which is what he said he needs....
I told him I did that, he got a chuckle out of it.
I just got off the phone with Smokey (David) David fell and fx his hip. He is at Cedars for Rehab in Portland Me. I called him. He was pleased to...
in the top picture, center frame, there is a white area in the brush, Is that water?
I found something that George Carlin had written that seems worth sharing. I don't believe in shaming or peddling guilt, but it is worth...
She certainly is a hard worker and has goals. so many improvements to her home and the grounds.
:yes: