Now that is funny, and a lot of talent!
The fish and game dept wants to get those out of Belgrade lake here in Maine. They are invasive to native species. I think there is a catch and...
Wasn't able to put in a garden of any type this year, but the shrubs and perennials did their thing without my intervention. Just dry this year....
Happy belated Anniversary , Happy Anniversary to Chaz, Chazsbetterhalf, and Horkn
I am late as usual! Happy belated Birthday Well Seasoned and Chazsbetterhalf
Well, In my time in the military, I've seen many black and blue Junk, but not from passing a cath. I've passed hundreds of them with never a...
Looks like you were away over 2 months. I don't know how you survived it. My week in the hospital was more than enough for me. I won't complain...
great news! I am glad for you. Just think, real food again!!!
We had them over the years, but no longer use them. They really do extend the shelf life of food esp. for the refrigerator. Berries kept in an...
Be very very careful with that poison Ivy. Looks like it is real thick there.
[IMG]
[ATTACH]
Ok, I called an HP rep. today. They had some options I wanted. The one I wanted wouldn't ship for a month. Too long for me. Leary about...
more like 125 pounds for me to loose just so I can only look chunky.
I am looking to upgrade some. I keep two desktop computers going in two location withing the house. One in my heated sunporch is acting up. I...
Only regular chips, no flavors. Chips good with a decent dip.
That is a real problem with beech, They send out runners underground that continually pop up. Cut one down and you get dozens of new ones...
You are lucky it wasn't worse. Cutting down trees may look simple, but it isn't as you well know. I wish you a speedy recovery. Hope your pain...
Congratulations. Wishing you good health and many more good years. (had our 50th last year!)
Glad to see you checking in. Hang in there my friend.