Anyone out there besides me who has a chest freezer and after a while, you have no idea what is under the top layer? Got sick of that. I pulled...
Glad you have that behind you. I am facing that some time. They said not yet, not ripe yet. whatever in heck that is. I'll have the VA to mine....
I hate to tell you this, but after a while you will question how you ever had time to go to work. You'll have so much going on that your days...
This year is anything but ordinary. late spring frost, hot dry summer, and now early frost. Not a good year to remember at all. We have...
Always so painful to loose a family friend/pet. Been there many times. You did more for your friend than a lot of people get done for them....
I hope that white glass top stove is the one taken out. I had one. It was a wonderful unit with two ovens. But it was nearly impossible to keep...
My nephew sent a picture of storm damage in Mobil Alabama where he is located. Said his dog were frightened by the noise of the storm [IMG]
Yum! :drool:
So glad you didn't get cut. Greater Power looking out for you!
:usa:
Happy Anniversary! Good to celebrate
[IMG]
Just beautiful. So serene.
Too many looses. All so close together. You must make sure you put some activity into your schedule. Depression can wear you down. I don't...
Love the pictures, thank you. If I recall, that vista from your porch wasn't there until you cleared that area out. Fantastic job. No wonder...
Nice, you have talent. I could really visualize what that car looked like.
I especially like the grill!
Very very impressive. Love projects like that. I miss doing them. Enjoy the make over.
Normally, in Nov. But it is hit or miss. I've seen it snow before Halloween, (big storm) and other times no snow on the ground at Christmas....