How about Lang?
That is a good question. Nothing too big size wise and would like decent quality but not looking for a BBQ trailer that can feed an army either....
Can anyone give some suggestions for a decent smoker. I am looking for an offset stick-burner style. Thinking about something a little better...
From what I have read about what you are cutting and your situation personally I would consider either the 261 or 550xp husky. Good choice with...
Awesome , nothing like a buddy for Hayden. We have two dogs ourselves ; they can be a pain in the azz sometimes but we wouldn't have it any other...
Well put Dave ! Plenty of great people here willing to help so ask away.
Oh boy this is going to be fun.:rofl: :lol::makeitrain"
Cute pup!
Oh no , pine, Call the fire department , emergency = chimney fire.:bug:
Back yesterday to get the rest. Another trailer full and a few leftovers in the back of the truck. BRAD drank some kool-aid and was caught with...
[ATTACH]Somebody needed a well deserved break. This was the second stop on our adventure yesterday. Good times!
Fun times yesterday and great weather! Hard to believe it is the middle of February. I have to work today but as soon as I am out guess where I...
Yes to this. Probably better set for two years and three years out but might have to fill in some voids for next year. I have a good amount of...
More this year for me , I have been focused more this year than others trying to keep it going longer and anytime I am home. Not sure how much...
Was this the one with a Schrader Valve?
Magnum PI? [IMG]
Fell off their Harbor Freight weather balloon?
Bottom half of the tank vent would be my guess. Tank vent letting air in so it would need some type of filter to keep dust out of the tank.
Rabbit poop?
So what did you end up doing Karl? Fix it yet??