Well I went with the Lang. Most reviews were good but price and availability were very limited. I know you questioned the quality of the...
And this exam he performs with both hands on your shoulders ?
Wonder if he shakes his head when he has to turn up the thermostat. Glad you are doing better! I know you want back at it ; go easy on yourself....
Yes this is something to keep in mind. Cylinder is really designed to push and not pull. I have seen where someone put a sleeve on the rod to...
Well the damage is done ; stick-burner has been ordered and expected delivery date is tomorrow. Hope I can find enough time this upcoming weekend...
There has been talk of swag shop getting up and running again. Hmmm, I just ain’t feeling it though. maybe I am missing something. I’ll just...
Thats a lot of shirts! Not sure on the FHC and what they are up to for something like this. I don't want to over-step my boundry on this subject...
I’m in Boston today. Plenty of bruins swag on display walking around the city. Oh and Sam Adam’s. Yup plenty of those too
Sign him up to make some FHC club shirts? Maybe?? why you ask. Oh yeah we need club shirts. Or take the lock off the FHC swag shop door.
Welcome aboard!
Nice work!
I'm going that way this morning ; I'll have to keep an eye out.
Bars and chains = " Why Certainly" Other parts not really. I do have spare spark plugs and a couple other odds and ends but not a full stock of...
As level as it can be , if not the first issue is oil shooting out the tank vent. Low oil sensor could also be an issue if it is really tilted....
No good; it has bald tires.:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
X11 is a great size. I have one in my crate of things that go cutting ; perfect for bark removal, clearing small branches or driving a wedge,
I was on the two saw plan running a 290 and a 391 , I recently sold the two of them and have since upgraded. Both were plastic saws but served me...
I have a 250 and had it for years. That little thing has cut a boat-load of wood and still going. It doesn't get a ton of use anymore, but I...
Whats better than a video you ask? How about a GTG??:grizz::pete:
Current customer? Free to a good customer? Chances are it would end up in the nugget bin anyway. Throw the guy a bone and keep him happy ,...