Keeps that old tailpipe from rattling.
I need to see myself if I can source any ; new smoker is here so now there is a new need for different wood.
Yes to this , cheap and works every time
Sorry to read this , keep all the good times you had together at the top of the list. Never an easy decision but you did the right thing. RIP Millie.
Many race plugs come with the short electrode like it shows in Bucks link.
What did the syrup maker say when he saw a good looking tree? I'd tap that.:rofl: :lol:
Thanks , the trailer load when they dropped mine was certainly a sight to be seen. Hey you need to figure out a time and cut a load or two with...
First time I ever cooked on my old smoker was chicken ; tasted like it ran out of the barn when it was on fire. I have learned a little since then...
You mean give some to his cutting buddy that just got a new smoker to test it out?
I will try not to. Still doing a little homework before I get into it. Next is a good bath followed by a fire to season it and get it ready. I...
No not yet. I need to get some paper plates first. Any recommendations? :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Looks amazing.
Thanks . I was able to take a good look at it this morning and it is really nicely done. It's "Heavy" weighing just under 600lbs. , a really...
Well it made it. [ATTACH] The poor little thing looked lost on the trailer. A little dark so hard to see but this was a pretty nice load of...
Another one , Holy crap. Is that part of the 2023 expansion project of the compound? And I thought I was bad with chainsaws , now I feel a little...
Were you referring to your current cooker or another new one?
I feel your pain. Not a lot of options out there without a long lead time.
Fun stuff Mike. I would take snow any day over ice. Watching news now in Boston and they are talking about it. Headed back home to Connecticut...
:fart:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: