Maybe a little messy but like you mention ; It's really not hard. Very few parts actually involved. Look at the bright side ; you won't have dirty...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
FYI the rugged made pump is an aluminum body pump. I have a Rugged made splitter. I have not had any problem with it but just tossing this...
Nice logs for sure , not to mention a nice safe place to be working. I would be all over that myself if it was there for the taking.
Yes a Kitchen Aid one. I received as a Christmas gift and thought " Great" another kitchen tool I won't use. Just the opposite , it doesn't get...
Good for you ; hope you enjoy the time. No reason you can't tune in on occasion and keep us posted ; we do like pictures to see what people are up to.
LOL ; you are still a kid!
Looks like the one I have that was my dads.
Up at sunrise and in when it gets dark , to me it doesn't really change much. Like your age = just a number
No just late getting here. First fire yesterday. Ran it about 3 hours right around 300 then hosed it out to steam clean, then another couple...
Good looking chunk of meat. I am finally going to make time ( don't have time so need to make some ) and get the first fire going in my cooker...
Looks great ! I need something like that myself.
I am not a big fan of the import stuff but the HF motor is an exception. Can't be beat for the price. Roller bearings on crank , cast iron...
I got that too. But I don't need another saw , oh wait a Husky. I definitely don't need one of those.:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Screwdriver; also used as a chisel or prybar.
You beat me to it , question answered.
Up early and workin" it. Whats the flavor of the day?
and the Red Hots from Hummels =:drool:
Natural casing is a must for me ; the snap you get when you bite into it is what makes it.
Close to the best = maybe? Here in Connecticut we have Hummels brand ; best on the planet.:beerbbq: I love a good dog any time of day.