I am at 12 saws now , recently downsized slightly and have graduated to quality over quantity. Got rid of some of the " Farm/Ranch " saws and...
Well gang I am in for anything. Like I mentioned my place is an option but the only drawback here is limited space ; if someone had a spot with...
I have no problem with any of this.
And there is also the saw mill , maybe some members have some logs they would like to make into boards?
Thats how I bought my Blackstone Griddle ; Half price and I just couldn't walk by without putting it on the cart.
Yeah man , get it going. I seasoned mine last weekend and going to fire it up this weekend for some Pastrami and Chicken for the first run. Keep...
Well I am sort of in the same boat. My yard is rather small and limited room if there was a bunch of cutting going on. I don't care about having...
and don't forget " The new one bolts right on, " YEAH RIGHT" well ; it does if you have a complete tool box , hardware store and fabrication shop...
BRAD and I have also talked about it , it would be great to meet others from around the area.
You answered your own question , why change = because it works too good so let's see how bad we can screw it up.
Yeah buddy , I hope you will.
Way to go BRAD I am going to have to put you on speed-dial if I keep burning the way I have been. With all the members we seem to have from Ct a...
Nice , nothing like a new toy. Install an hour meter, Wrap the hydro oil filter with magnetic sign material , this helps trap any fine particles...
I am sorting and saving now for the new smoker. Pulling out any bark-less and running them through the bandsaw to make mini splits to cook with....
I hand file unless I have a chain that took it on the chin and really needs a tune up. Once and a while you manage to find metal and an occasional...
12+ on the shelf here , I just bought it anytime I saw some sort of a deal on it. Didn't plan on stocking up that much but it just happened.
His chipper is used for grinding up his rib bones after lunch at the compound.
Like there haven't been enough trainwrecks lately,:rofl: :lol: Now we have another.
I would say that was a good call.
No problem here , Just go Commando and this won't happen.