Hey Skeeter , on a serious note ; how many grills do you actually own? You seem to have every angle covered.
I'm out. :smoke: Just kidding , Poulan green and I am still in. My place is small , I wish it was bigger as to where members could camp or stay...
And I touught I overloaded my trailer ; well that thought just went down the torlet. You win!
No , I have a couple on my phone and will get them up here in a second. I thought that after I posted but had to wait for a moderator to get this...
Oh yeah I forgot the second hitch , I did that too.
Extra support on the end of the log tray out over the tongue, it was a little wobbly before this. Expansion tank for the tank vent , it had the...
I have the 37 ton = no complaints. When you get it reach out ; I have a couple upgrades that I have done you might be interested in.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I usually do not do the review thing for products I buy but am going to make an exception on this. After my inital...
And that first picture is a pellet smoker ; I thought this was a set it and let it go kind of cooker. Unlike the picture of the offset with a...
Hmmmm, I didn't know they made anything good.:whistle::rofl: :lol:
yes
Stopped at my local stump dump this morning to get rid of some yard waste ; I checked the piles as always = I got nothing. Good score for you , I...
Cut , split , stack Roof over sawmill Garage repairs (new windows ) Yardwork in general. Just staying outside is fine with me,
Chips or a sliver of wood jammed in there , I have had that happen and had to put the bar in a vise and tap the sprocket around and it eventually...
Yes sir , sign me up.
Very pleased , besides having to keep an eye on it being a stick burner zero complaints , I knew this going into it though. Looking forward to the...
Did a test run yesterday with some pastrami and a couple bone in chicken breasts. Chicken was brined overnight and corned beef was soaked in water...
You beat me to the punch on that one Just wait a couple weeks till it warms up and you can plant your flowers in the back
Hope we can make this work for everybody.
I'm in.