That is awesome , thanks for posting
[ATTACH] I actually cut the nameplate off my cooker , not that I wasn't happy with the name or the quality but the location to me just looked...
Big side is not even close. I don't know if it would be worth the effort to try to get a load there or not. Don't get me wrong ; I don't working...
I have one I never used. A friend had gotten two of them and asked if I wanted one. It is still in the box. Currently I am using an old shop vac.
Roger that. I would love to find some myself.
Being a Husky they put that there in order to keep the pieces from falling on the ground when it breaks.:rofl: :lol: Sorry ; couldn't help myself.
What to do : drink beer Not to do : Too much of what to do:D
OK August it is then. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::whistle:
I think I have something every weekend through the 15th. Stupid busy the next few weeks.
Joe , I could do something on the smoker to bring , pulled pork , chicken ; both. Whatever you think. I also have the Blackstone I could bring for...
Joe , I am willing to help you any way I can. Food , set-up , takedown and cleanup , whatever it takes. Not one to sit around on my keyster so...
Yes you should definitely try it. Easy and the potatoes cooked with the meat reheated and browned in the pan are awesome. Great use of leftovers
Nice Joe , if you would be willing to host and have the ability and room to do so then that would work for me. I am just afraid if I tried to pull...
You aren't kidding. Tree rat population control.
I have the same thing , not even sure where it ended up. In a box in the basement somewhere ; what box is the question.
wet feet Thats it here.= lucky me!
You're close then.
I love corned beef, I stocked up while on sale this past week or two. Six in refridge now , two became pastrami last weekend. This is one of...
If it ridden hard and put away wet then this is a good possibility too. Good looking pup in the Avitar JoeP.
Thats quite a few cuts , I have been cutting some 18 inch splits in half for my smoker as well running them through the bandsaw. For this I am...