I like older stuff. And I would like a newer truck too don't think I wouldn't, I just can't bring myself to make that big of a payment t every...
If there lazy 4 is best. But do the upstream ones as a pair. They control the air fuel ratio. Lazy is not good. The down stream ones control it...
You could always save some and buy a used one and get what you want, there Is enough reviews out to see real world MPG etc. But you won't have the...
I'm 36 and know what today was!
It was 23f two mornings ago. 32f this morning and will be a bit warmer tomorrow. The cold front will set in this weekend with rain and snow for...
I need one of those my my 1122 series saw !
I probably will follow on OPE when time comes. And what they said is correct. Sometimes you get 5 pics in a day when names are called, sometimes...
I just couldn't tell from the pic. I thought coon at first then, could tell it wasn't one, then was like is that a porcupine , or wolverine? Haha
What is that climbing the tree?
Just dropped below 32. It's 31f now. Just put a load of red oak in the stove for the night. 80f in the stove room. Down from 83 when I had the...
He supposedly has mote stuff he said he was putting out on his website survivormantv.com or something like that. I know he has all the back...
Unless you have really neglected a modern vehicle, a "tune up" rarely sees any performace or MPG gains. The computer is smart enough to compensate...
I was 73 when I got back to the house after 8 when I took my so to school. Had to load the stove up. We were chilly today. In the 40s with wind....
What is "Turks on the Tundra"?
Yea, unless they had family money . Rick, is a retired postal worker.