We started out with a used late 90s set. (Frigidaire ) That washer tore up on us in a year. Then I got a second hand one that was in the 00s (I...
That wood in those stacks is gonna burn fast!! Look at those tiny splits from those slabs!!! I can imagine you selling out, 8 cords is nothing,...
Do you put them in a container? Air Going across the evaporator. Will condense moisture out.
Is this cleaning out the ash? You have to let it go totally cold?
Yep ours is just that. my theory and i asume its right. Is that they spin so fast to get the wayer out when the clothes are all wrapped up they...
Our new washer rips up stuff, towels, blankets etc.
nope no problem. Hope it's a good game and we win!:rofl: :lol:
Ok looked it up. CU is listed as the second loudest college football stadium at 132 decible. Shape This is the link. Not sure why it went to...
Dang, that's loud. I need to see what they record officially.
Our office phone are out all the time too!!! Ahh the good old reliable digital and fancy phone system??? As for the password thing. I was trying...
Go to Memorial Stadium (Death Valley) and watch the Tigers play!!! One of the loudest stadiums in all of college football. Probably NFL too! They...
I'm sure!! They also have those American factories in China aND they get around their import tariffs that they place on US made vehicles like our...
I am sure there might still be a car for fleet? But not sure? They will make the escort crossover or something. But that's a crossover so kind of...
What's that 8 to 10 inches!!! Wow town will be dead for days.
Ahh, yes, the police alternators, upgraded brakes, different heads, suspension, etc. I hated old police cars. You never knew what was on it, what...
Yea ford stuck out to me as the worst, also Chrysler Corp I remember. I worked at a parts store for a year or so and Ford seemed the most common...
He is a mechanic, I would probably believe what he says......BUT having fords I know they did some weird stuff, like your 95 having over the left...
Rest in piece "Timberwolf" a greater man than we had ever heard about till after your death. I know your in heaven holding your little girl again...
Wow, hight of 30f and your house will hold the 73f temp or whatever you said all day!! At those temps I would have to have a full load of oak...
35 here been raining for over a day straight. Several inches of rain so far. Yard flooded. The upper part of the state around Anderson, Clemson,...