Dang!
And assuming I was right about Ward that means 3!
I can lessen the pool by one more, by telling you it wasn't me!
Ward Hoarder ???
I got a suspicious looking Christmas package yesterday wig a random name on it, so I am pretty sure mine has arrived. Waiting till Christmas to...
My main stove here is a Cat stove. A big steel 3.5cuft High Valley stove . Has dual cats in it. I get about 3 seasons out of a set. I don't see...
Saying things like they lost their job, I'm in this range....I talked to Hendrix Honda down the road and they quoted me X price on the lot today...
Same year my dad was born.
Happy birthday Wildwest
I was thinking this thread existed here already, but it could of been on some other forum?? Anyway my name is shortened for Clemson Forester. I...
Your cedar seems to be a darker more vibrant purpley color than what I remember ours to me. More solid on that one with less inclusion of the...
Yea but what do they cost? If there like $2700 but last 20 to 25 years, it's still better talking current dollars to spend $500 hoping they last...
A creek flowing in the woods[ATTACH]
Survivor! Watching it off DVR from earlier this week!
Mine would be Brown Rutledge!!o_O:rofl: :lol:
:eek::zip:
Well to be fair, the one that lasted less than a year was already, used, it was at that point 6 years old so it lasted 7. The one that lasted me...
I use them in flower beds.
Is it different from fishing in a boat, where they see you moving around? Haha
Man that's a pile of dogs!