My son slept awful when he was young. we tried it on several recomedations. Special diffuser and all. On several random nights we used it he slept...
But you didnt tuen it on and burned wood!! Haha. I have all electric heat. Heat pump. My last bill was $160ish dollars and havent turned the heat...
And probably 100x more than the xost of wood
He is retired coast gaurd, did he also serve Navy?
Online. They have some cool stuff. Never ordered, but am tempted
That's a different pick than Scotty posted..might you be his SS? Edit: I see Scotty was just a tad quicker and beat me to the punch.
That's hilarious, I love when the bird comes in at the end and him screaming
Thank you sir. Maybe I will get to make a trip there in the near future. I need (I mean want ) a 10/22, maybe I can convince the CO CFO to agree...
I need one of those, and a peavy/can't hook
Maybe Midwinter was mine, I see she also is from NH? The box has a man's name as a return address though???
Pictures of this mystery gift?
I forgot the beef jerky. Here is a pic. Calef's Country Store is where it came from. Thank you Secret Santa , whoever you are. I love it and am...
Picture in a bit. But I got a gift box from a local store in NH, some pancake mix and real Maple syrup, also some maple candy, a few chocolates,...
Holy chit
How many hours are yall ahead...something like 8?
Some of these guys are sneaky, there on the road for work, and will take a package and dump it off 3 or 8 hours away, possibly near someone else's...
Ha, doubt it! We went to the mall last night for pics with santa. Our mall was busy for it, but nothing like those big city malls. That's like th...
I have 2 of those backups. The 32 and 45. There dang good saws too!
Get fiberglass. With light use it will last a lifetime. I still tear up the fiberglass mauls after a few years, the resin either breaks up or the...
:eek:o_O:p:faint::rofl: :lol::headbang::whistle::thumbs::loco: :crazy::doh::picard: