Can you querry a member database of real names?
I doubt its square file shawn, you would know him...plus i think his last name begins with an N. Is it the mod sean? Ahh heck whats his name?
Not OPE link but the link directly to the Shemane thread on OPE. I figured you could get it easy if your following it there. I'm a member there...
Hey link me to the thread on OPE, that way I can subscribe there too and follow there with notifications.
Yea , it looked totally different than the last time I donated on GFM
I missed a line to put info, but maybe it's cause I did it on the phone?
Well 2 or 3 weeks layer I'm here again
Ok I just donated. Do we need to email someone the amount or our name or something?
So is it to late. I'm going now
Those things really look good. You can tell your an organized ocd type person.
DexterDay Talk about a bonus!! A truck that gets amazing mileage and years after you bought it you get about half of the cost of the engine...
If I hadn't been glued t the TV last night watching the game I could have posted that I was listening to the game. Watching my Tigers (my alma...
He is talented. Not my type of music though.
I was gonna say the same
That still of the video looks like there out of the 80s?
Nice deer. Last pic he looking right at us!
Most people cannot grasp what you just said.
Missed another month or so of the thread, too much too read. But we have been un seasonable warm. Burning just a few splits at the time and just a...
Thanks Kevin. It was fun again this year. This is the only forum I have seen this type thing on and it's fun.
Are there little rubber tips or something on the points?