Haha! That's a classic!! Dang autocorrect! I typed that out as I was running!!
I loved when they had that as the intro to Moonshiners. Hated that they changed from that theme song.
No where for mistress to eacape
I was gonna say, not in single digits would I put a heat pump in. I live in the south and it's worthless below about 30f. But my insulation is not...
Talking heat pumps?
I wonder what that is?:rofl: :lol: ha
My uncle did the same thing in Germany in the army somewhere? But her was there in th late 60s.
Midwinter is a FHC member
Mail can be kinda slow these days!
From Scotty Overkill Next batch of winners..... Hoskvarna cus_deluxe Def Rocketnortin Richevy dall showrguy Duane(Pa) Bilge Rat Grhfr Johnny...
I just let them know.!!!
Yall people must have jobs or something, that take your attention all day?
Listening to Jason Aldean in the truck and my mud tires humming as i roll down i20 at 80mph toward Columbia SC.
Mike, here is the list.... Prizes Remaining : 7 Bottle of Castrol Actevo 2T oil by Wolverine 8 20” .404” Bar & Chain combo. 3003 Stihl mount by...
You won, you get to choose a prize of what is left.
Good call. We had our eye on the same thing!! Back to the list!
Can you see list or you want me to copy it here?
savemoney
Oh he will draw
Good to see you here Mr. Roller!