Thanks for sharing. Those are gorgeous.
Dennis, I like your forecast better than what I seen.
Yea, I really liked it too.
No thank you. I want it to warm up about 25 degrees for next weekend at Dennis. Lol Was about 24 this morning with a dusting on the ground....
Ya I think so. Been in the 30d and high 40. Had about quarters inch of snow this morning.
Ya, gotta give you that. Plus the drive up and back wasn't bad compared to normal.
Holding steady. Feel fine. Went to see pulmonary in Buffalo yesterday. Really a wasted trip. Hi, how are you. Listened to lungs, checked ankles...
That sucks. Do you have the Amish in your area? Chaz and I were talking and it seems in our area, that we are seeing more of a presence of...
Good afternoon all. Got up to snow. Maybe a quarter of an inch or so. It's almost gone. I feel it was a wasted trip to Buffalo yesterday. Just...
Don't see much in barn activity this week. Definitely not today. It's snowing out. And rain coming in future.
Each spring we have a bear show at least once. Pulls the bird feeder down and eats the sunflower seed. Well Holly got to sleep on the porch last...
For the first time in my life I heard about them this year. Heard about it on North Woods Law.
What about at the campground yourself. This has been along time ago but I can remember a guy coming around the campground with a pickup filled...
Put it in a coffee can along with any others so you have money for future supplies like your bags, good bottle of whiskey, etc. :whistle:
Do you eat the fiddleheads?
Good morning. Made my first trip off property in month. I'm not counting labs and hospital stays. Took a bunch of cans to redemption and then...
Thats a good size tree.
Racetrac, is that where you go to sit by the fire and tell lies?
Nice. It looks like the pup enjoys the water.
Peanut oil. Flair point is higher. Heard that a lot or restaurants and burger joints use it for that reason.