What is that log in front of the stack with green tarp. That looks huge.
Yummy
Thanks .
Better check your tires. :D Looks like they need some tlc.
Those pictures are really beautiful to look at.. thanks for sharing.
Good afternoon all. Having a quiet day today. How early can you put peas in. Seems another are doing it. Jeff, you are going to be busy...
Happy birthday to your mom.
Baby pool time.
T.Jeff Veal how is your brother Larry doing?
mat60 If the senior citizens center is open check with them. They might have a program that you can take her to. They may have a list of...
If you like KFC coleslaw, do a Google and you can find the recipe.
Good afternoon all. About 60 out the with the sun shinning brightly. Chaz put a new starter on the atv. Now that is good to go. I thought I...
I like KFC slaw also.
I also just by a bag of chopped cabbage when I use it. I don’t like coleslaw if it has strong vinegar taste to it.
They sound like hinz 57 mutts.
That is a good site. Use it a lot.
X2 looks so good.
Good morning everybody. Stsrted in low 20s but the sun is out and warming things up. Waiting for this weather to clear up. Don't need any more...
I was impressed with this guy.
Good morning all. Prayers to the family. Started out low 20s with a dusting. It has warmed up enough that anything on the roof is melting as I...