I was thinking about mongolian beef but your recipe is way different than ours. On occasions we will swap out hamburger for the beef stops we...
Is it a fundraiser for the school? Do they make it into pulled pork?
congratulations jo. I agree with Chaz, very nice home.
Where is your money tin (for lack of a better word)
X3
Good morning all. Started at 37 and full sunshine. Enjoy your day everybod. Stay safe and stay healthy.
X2
37 to start the day here.
Must be feeling better Tim. How's Julie feeling? Hopefully better also.
That grader looks ancient. W b at is he planning on doing with it? Cool pics and videos.
More people home all day. More run time on ac, furnace, ect.
Like the windmills. It looks like you have a pretty good pile of dirt there.
I wouldn't have turned it down either. :drool:
Good morning all. 37 out going to mid 40s. Overcast but no rain. Molly, going to miss you, Jeff and Carol at the GTG. So far Dennis has a...
Good looking cats.
36 and overcast.
Good morning everybody. Seen the snow on radar but so far nothing. I fired up the stove yesterday and it is keeping me nice and warm. Have a...
Glad to see your back at it.
It was about 2 years ago I was up at what we called the cross over. That is where we start to maintain 3/4 acres. A big shadow caught my eye and...