The 266 was a good saw tho. The 372 is So Much better tho. Especially the Western model with the 75cc p+c
The 2 series saws that I really liked were the 288 , WITH THE DECOMPRESSION BUTTON !and the 242. And of course the 2100 and 2101.
Not many pics from my career in the timber. Don't think I have any from tower loggin or booming/tuggin. Very few from fallin timber. Even tho Hank...
Come on man. We need some pics . Back in the early 90s I cut timber with a 266 for a while. In smaller timber. Running a 32" bar. A 30 " or even...
And one of MLW. Well, ok. More than 1.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Much more recent.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Most of these are from a while ago. The bottom one from back when I still had it fully
+ 20 this morning I might go down and built a fire in the stove. Will definitely build one @ the homestead. And that will be 7 or 8 year...
How long will it take for that wood to dry out enough for good burning ?
+ 11 F here Still had coals from last night in the stove. Put a few splits on and a few pumps from the bellows and Fire ! Would have started...
+11° F this morning . Still had some coals from last night in the stove. Put a few splits of seasoned aspen on the coals. A few pumps with the...
That's the only way. !
Bang
The wood there is Red Alder. I'm shocked Blacktail said they (Dropped) the trees. He's a west coaster , we (FALL) trees here.
I need to get the humidity up in the house.
[ATTACH] So. Yup. This mornings temp so far. Seasoned Aspen in the woodstove.
What's the story here ?
[ATTACH] Its an old pic .
I must be missing something. You will be falling pine ? For logging ? Even @ 16" dbh that's a lot more of a job than top handle saw are made...
It got up to 30 above today. Prolly be 10 below or colder in the morning. Going to build a fire in the woodstove soon .