+8 here this morning. Cloudy. I should have known . The Air Force was doing dog fight practice over Delta yesterday afternoon.
With the age of the saw, you may notice the top cover isn't as tight as it used to be. The plastic top cover will wear a groove in the maincase....
Amazing ! ! Seriously !
Currently. Again 3 year seasoned aspen in the Pine Ridge woodstove[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Yesterday. Aspen in town Fire killed white spruce @ the homestead.
Current temp 22 and blowing 15 to 25 here in Delta. Supposed to be underneath 0 in the mornin. Got about 4" is now so far today.
He has Risen Indeed !
+33° this morning. Not going to build a fire here in town. Happy Resurrection Day everyone !
Warmed up to 33 or36 today. Too warm to run the wood stove in town.
I've never seen any difference in wot rpm given the same driver count. Also, there is 0 difference in friction of the chain in the bar , tip and...
Huh. Wow . huh ? Never heard of it.
One thing this guy doesn't understand yet. The outside width between 50 ga and 63 ga bars and chain. But especially bar's are the same. The...
400 ?
Husky for the win .
[ATTACH] Built a fire @ the house sit this morning . seasoned aspen in the PineRidge wood stove. Yesterday was snow plowing both here and the...
XT or XP ? There is 5 cc difference between the 266 and The 371/372 XP. The XPW was 9 cc difference.
So many people don't understand about that part. The clearing of the chips. In frozen , and I mean Completely frozen Hard. Or really hard ,...
Was forecasted to be 6 below . Coldest I've seen this morning is 6 above . It is blowing about 15 to 20 tho. Seasoned aspen at the house sit in...
I put a velocity stack and a foam sock filter on mine. Had I known then what I know now. I would have cut a little 3/4" notch/window in the left...
Pouring Cold bar oil in that tiny filler hole was always a good challenge to see if I got more IN the tank than on the saw. Always had Plenty of...