I don’t think I got a notification on this. Just saw it on a drive by. There is a lot going on in the op’s pictures. I’ve never cut a Catalpa and...
Only missed doing one thing on the to do list https://youtube.com/shorts/B09eb47lx5w?si=z1DLQqZDA1lxMg2x
It’s a high spot in the middle of a creek that has to be submerged during big rain storms. An elm seed floated down to this patch and got stuck in...
There must have been sediment over the roots that washed away. It looks like they crawled across the rocks until they found water or a place to...
This Elm is making the best out of a rocky situation. TGIF Lots of to do’s this weekend. Gotta clean the chimney, mow grass and blow leaves. All I...
I don’t even know what to say about this. Famous 'Sycamore Gap tree' in northern England found cut down overnight; 16-year-old arrested
Locked up drug dealers would disagree.
I will sell 80 cords for $30,000. The wood is 80% oak and 20% mixed hardwood. It has been slow cured and may not qualify for a phytosanitarty...
Allee of Southern Magnolia on a dreary drizzling morning [ATTACH]
I hear they prefer comfortable shoes
I have not burned enough locust, or Hornbeam to form an opinion.
Welcome to FHC! H**rth.com sounds like a booshy site for New England Subaru Forester drivers. :rofl: :lol: Lord, I apologize to new englanders...
Nothing, I was just checking to see if anyone would catch that part. No way I could move that with one hand or arm. It’s heavy like American...
The last pic is loropetalum.
Picked up a small European Hornbeam log today. Heavy sucker. It’s all I could do to load it with one hand. [ATTACH]
Looks like something that was cut before. A stump that sprouted. TOH, Hickory and Poplar are several stumps that will sprout like that.
People might be trimming luxuries. If they are burning for ambience in open fireplaces. It’s a weird business imo. People want it cheap, but buy...
You can really feel the power band kick in at 32:1
More than a month later and I am splitting wood without sweating. Man what a difference a month made with temperatures and humidity
A little windy last night and raining today :emb: Not enough wind here for tree damage.